Saturday, March 5, 2016

Spiralizer Saturday Round-up and March challenge



Welcome to Spiralizer Saturday - once again I'm inviting you all to link up your spiralizer recipes (which could also be made using a julienne cutter or similar) - recipes of all types as there is no theme.
');
I don't have a recipe to share with you today as I haven't used my spiralizer for a couple of weeks, so I will go straight into the round-up from last month.

I made this rather unusual sweet potato 'pizza' which uses spiralized sweet potato as a base, topped with tomato puree and mozzarella - it made a delicious lunch!


Ros, who you might know from the More Than Occasional Baker, has a new blog at A Twirly Whirly Blog which is all about spiralizer recipes. She made a chicken and mushroom black bean stir-fry using spiralized carrot and courgette.


I used a similar approach in this spiralized Pad Thai, making one with chicken and a vegetarian one with tofu. Both had spiralized butternut squash, mooli and carrot.

 
And here's another one from Ros at Twirly Whirly Blog: spiralized butternut squash with pancetta, prawn and spinach in a creamy mascarpone sauce which sounds amazing! In fact I think I might have to cook this myself!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment