Saturday, June 3, 2017

Just For You Birthday Cupcake Card


This is a quick and easy card that is quite girly; I made it when I was in the middle of actually tidying up after a card making session and putting everything away! As I did so, I spotted a piece of patterned backing paper with a cute cupcake design and decided it didn't need much adding  - and at the same time remembered I had a few puffy cupcake stickers left from a pack I bought in Paperchase years ago.

I also had a circle sticker saying 'just for you' which I put in the centre of the card, with a cupcake sticker inside the circle- it was just the right size. I added another cupcake sticker on top of one of the cupcake images on the backing paper and a piece of pink ribbon across the bottom.

I'm sharing this with Ooh la la Creations as their theme is food or drink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment