Monday, April 3, 2017

Meal Planning Monday 2017 - Week 14

I've had a really busy week and only done one blog post since the last meal plan, of some Easter cards I made with my friend's daughter. It's been a really busy week - I made a cake for a charity I now volunteer with, and baked my husband's 40th birthday cake, and had a busy weekend of activities for his birthday. I've just sat down on Sunday night - with the weather still gorgeous but apparently getting much cooler in the next few days - to try and figure out what we are eating this week. I've done no food shopping this weekend as we were away and can pick up a few bits mid-week but will have to magic meals out of the freezer I think!

Monday
Lunch- rest of chicken alfredo
Dinner- chicken chargrills, lamb grillsteak, with mashed potato - ended up not making dinner and going to bed as I was ill so my husband ordered a pizza!

Tuesday- working from home
Lunch- chicken and butternut squash risotto
Dinner- pulled pork and potato wedges

Wednesday
Lunch- chicken salad
Dinner- my husband is out, I will have salmon and vegetables and hollandaise sauce

Thursday
Lunch- mackerel salad
Dinner-fishcake with poached egg for me, gammon and poached egg for him

Friday
Lunch- chicken salad
Dinner- pizza topped chicken and chips

Saturday
Lunch- with my husband's family for a belated birthday meal
Dinner- eggs benedict on waffles from this recipe - might miss out the marmite!

Sunday
Lunch- prawn fajitas
Dinner - roast chicken I didn't do last week

This is a blog hop, join in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment